So, given that Red Torpedo is a robot, is it safe to assume that it has such a large chest and rear for added buoyancy?
Or is T.O. Morrow just a big pervert?
Or does Hajime Sorayama still haunt the mind of American nerds?

10 Responses to “Poor Industrial Design”
  1. Sallyp says:

I don’t know if T.O. Morrow is a big ol’ pervert, but I DO think he was a really really twisted sense of humor.

2. I’m voting pervert.

3. Thom says:

Extra data storage? That’s pretty much the best I got.

You know, in all seriousness, this Red Tornado book is one of the most boring things I’ve ever read. I actually made myself finish the issue on the principle that there was no way it could be as boring, generic, mediocre and just plain forgettable as this. I was wrong.

5. Ryan S. says:

Did anyone else find it odd that the boobs opened and were hollow and the material underneath looked like a 1980’s comic concept of computing? It was oddly jarring.

Yes, I bought this issue. No, I will most likely not buy the next issue (see Mr. O’Neil’s comment for “why”). I literally stopped reading and napped before finishing the comic later on in the day. Couldn’t even hold me for 22 pages.

6. El Charro Ninja says:

“Or is T.O. Morrow just a big pervert?”

Am I the only one who believes that Red Torpedo lloks like a giant penis from the front and from behind? Seriously, her boobs and butt look like a pair of big bull balls topped with a bluish glans’ cock. Dear lord, boobs and buttocks that resemble balls…

7. LaRue says:

I just think it’s hilarious that an apparent girl robot has one of the more phallic superhero names ever.

8. Mikester says:

I’m beginning to suspect this comic book may be terrible.

9. Maxtothemax says:

Somehow they’ve managed to make generic red robots boring.

Oh, wait.